WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 29, 2022

CIU #257 - Treat Box or Bag

 


Hello and happy Friday, hoping we'll be getting some relief from the heatwave soon.  Today's project share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  We were to create a treat bag or box for challenge #257 and the sponsor is Newton's Nook.

I created a Christmas treat bag using a Pink and Main die, paper from the Recollections Festivus 12x12 paper pad.  The die came with the tag so I just used a Big Picture stamp for the sentiment and a piece of ribbon from my stash; added some gift bag filler and this project was done.  The bag can hold small gifts (jewelry, lip balms, hand sanitizer) or food items.

Now that you've seen my project, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share a treat bag or box using a die.  You could win a $20 gift credit from our challenge sponsor, it starts today and ends Wednesday, August 10 at noon est.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!


2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a delightful and festive bag! Great paper with the fun winter theme and the little tag is adorable! Perfect!

Heather said...

Super cute!! And just perfect for a little, yummy Christmas treat!