WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 15, 2022

CIU #256 - Summer Lovin'


 Hello and happy Friday, welcome to the weekend!  Today's card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #256 is Summer Lovin' and the sponsor is Your Next Stamp.

When putting this card together I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday  challenge #564,  papers from the Photoplay Summer Daydreams 6x6 paper pad, the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge for the popsicle, an unbranded die for the sentiment and a Recollections gem.  This card came together nicely even though I labored over the paper choices!

Now you should visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Summer Lovin' project using a die.  You could win a $20 gift code from Your Next Stamp, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, July  27, 2022 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, take care and cool as you enjoy your weekend. I hope you'll visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, Treva, LOVE this! Such fun summery paper, I love the juicy colors! And that big double pop is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Willa Jean said...

So cute!

Heather said...

I guess great minds think alike--we both went with the ice cream bar theme! I don't know what your other choices were, but I think the paper you chose is absolutely perfect!! Super cute card!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a luscious summer card you made! Love how you focal die cut has the popsicle background paper behind it!!I all of a sudden feel a need for a popsicle... I think I'll stop by the store and pick some up for our two granddaughters to enjoy when they come over for dinner tomorrow night! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Anna said...

What a fun, summery card! I love the popsicle patterned paper and the fun colors that you used in your card. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team