WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Christmas in July

 


Hello July, first Tuesday and day after the holiday. Today I am sharing my first Christmas in July project for this year.  The card uses sketch inspiration from  Atlantic Hearts challenge #480, papers from DCWV Park Lane and Little Birdie, a Sizzix Impresslits 3-D poinsettia die, a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and a few Recollections gems.  I am sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff challenge #451.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Tammy L said...

Really pretty card. I love your colors and such a pretty floral focal. Thanks for playing with us at Use Your Stuff. Tammy DT co-ordinator.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the plaid background! Great job with the sketch.
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Anna said...

What a great use of our sketch. I love the poinsettia's shine. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

foleysfriend said...

So pretty! Loving the shine of the poinsettia. I'm liking the addition of blue to the traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.