WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Hello

 


Hello and happy Sunday, cloudy and dreary outside today.  Today's project share is another card, that I put together using sketch inspiration from Retro Rubber Challenge #186, this is my first time sharing in one of their challenges I used an old Bo Bunny stamp set for the sentiment, I don't know how old it is but I know it is older than a year.  The papers used came from the Ki Memories Argyle 6x6 paper pad, some CTMH sequins, a Coco & Reno butterfly die and an unbranded stitched circle die.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and come back again soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So colorful and happy, Treva - love that pretty butterfly! I'd hang on to that "hello," too - love that font! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

Such a pretty card. Like Heather, I love the font of the Hello. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT