WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 9, 2022

CIU #260 - So Proud of You

 




Wow, where does the time, it's not that I haven't been creating but sharing on my blog seem to have fallen behind.  Today I am sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #260 is So Proud of You and the sponsor is The Cutting Cafe.

Using the SVG card file from our sponsor I cut the card and layers using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used random sheets of papers from my stash, some Prma flowers and a micron pen for some faux stitching and this card was done!  I struggled with getting a good picture, it is cloudy outside not sure if you can see the sentiment - on a job well done!

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will head over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your So Proud of You project using a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12 noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous! I love your dotted paper; it's so fun!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda