WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

First Day of Fall

 


Hello and happy Thursday, the first day of Fall!  I'm  doing a quick drive by post to share another card.  I used sketch inspiration from Stick it Down September Card Sketch.  I used some misc. papers from my stash, I think the pattern papers are from an old Stampin' Up paper share, as it was all that I had left.  I cut the little koala bear using the Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge and used a Woodware stamp set for the sentiment.  Another card done and ready to go when I need one!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you return soon; tomorrow I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.


3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Very cute! I love the adorable little koala! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

MJ's Kraze said...

Adorable. I love the die cut you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down. Mandi, card DT

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

This card definitely would bring anyone happy thoughts! Your koala and matching paper are adorable. I love how you matted and used black it makes the whole card "pop"...Thank you for joining Stick It Down :)