WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hello Sunday

 


Hello Sunday and the start to a new week, first full week of Fall.  I'm up doing a quick drive by to share a card that I created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #225.  This Fall themed card contains items from DCWV, Simple Stories, Recollections, cut the spider web using the Create-a-Critter cartridge and I think the wheel barrow is a Crafter's Companion die.  I shared this card for last week's @craftydares challenge where you were to use a spider web, a pumpkin and leaves. Another card done but I have to step up my LO game as I have just a few more days before this quarter ends!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return again soon.

5 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

What a super cute "Fall" themed card Treva! Always a fan! Great take on the card sketch as well! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Great card. I love all the fall embellishments, color scheme and overall card. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

Chris C said...

Love the wheelbarrow and pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun card, I just love that wheelbarrow! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama