WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Hello Fall

 


Happy Sunday, stopping in to do a quick drive by post as I have some chores I need to complete.  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from a Mojo Monday sketch, papers from DCWV Autumn Stroll 6x6 paper stack, an Art Impressions stamp that I colored with alcohol markers, used a Simple Stories stamp for the sentiment and finished it by adding a few Gina Marie enamel dots. I cut  the circles using circle and stitched circle dies.   I am sharing this card for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge #179, first column (Fall, plaid and die cutting).

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Really cute fall card with its patterned papers and the stamped and colored images. I like your basket of fall apples and the pumpkins sitting behind it. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe. Please remember to add our Tic Tac Toe board each time you enter, too. Hope. you come back again.

Jeanne said...

Such a pretty fall image! The basket looks so nice against the plaid background. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!