WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Musings

 


Hello and happy Monday night, I'm doing this drive by post to share one of the cards that I created over the weekend,  In all things give thanks is such an impactful statement and sometimes we forget to do just that.  I have been intentionally try to live a thankful and grateful life even during the storms.  This card uses one of the Operation Write Home sketches and more papers from the DCWV Farmstead Harvest 6x6 paper pad, a Kaiser stamp for the sentiment and a few gems and this card was done.  I used a punch for the squares and it did take some work to get the placement right!  I am sharing this card for the The Paper Players challenge #616 - Give Thanks.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Love the colors and sentiment.

Claire Broadwater said...

I love all the patchwork pieces and the beautiful sentiment! A perfect Fall card. Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Christy Lynn said...

I love the quilt effect of the punched squares, very fun! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love that beautiful patchwork background. Such a fun idea to use up patterned paper. Can't wait to try it! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!