WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Christmas Cardinal

 


Hello and happy Thursday, mild weather temperatures with a forecast for some rain overnight.  Doing a quick drive by post to share another holiday card.  I used an older  Sizzix bigz die for the bird. some pattern paper from a Honey Bee 6x6 paper pad, some sparkly red buttons, a stamped sentiment.  I even did some inking and added a few pieces of snow!  I am not really into mixed media, it takes a lot of effort and practice to get it just right when you don't normally do it.  I am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge #483 Buttons, Bows, Eyelets, Brads and Ribbon.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back again sonon.

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love those sparkly buttons with your wonderful Christmas Cardinal ... so very glad you joined our Button & Bows Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash...those sparkly buttons are perfect for our challenge!! By the way...I love that gingham!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS493

AlisonC said...

I think you nailed the mixed media and well done for trying something out of your comfort zone. I love the bold red cardinal. We don't have them here in the UK. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

lauren bergold said...

Such a hand some cardinal, I love the window-like tiles and the buttons add so much! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the bold cardinal and the way the buttons matched him. These pops of red really stood out on your card. Very cool. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team