WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello and happy cool chilly Tuesday, today's card share is another signature clean and simple card inspired by this month's card sketch over at Stick it Down.  I am trying to finish using some of my 6x6 paper pads so that I can try to use some of my scraps before tossing them.  I used papers from one of the Ki Memories pads, a dot embossing folder, some dies, a sticker for the sentiment and some enamel dot. This card is going postal later today so it won't be sitting around long!

Thank you for your visit and comments, hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

Such a festive and fun birthday card. Your dotted background paper and layering are wonderful. The way you utilized your scraps is perfect. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

Brandi Jo said...

Cute take on the Stick it Down sketch! Love all the different colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us this month!

MJ's Kraze said...

Lovely card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down. Mandi, card DT

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

A very sweet birthday card for someone special! Great take on this months sketch. ~Sherry