WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday Musings

 


Hello and happy Saturday night! I'm doing a quick drive by post of a card that I put together earlier today.  I created this card for the crafty dare challenge where I had to use distress inking (around the edges), embossing (dot folder) and snow which I cut with my cricut.  The snowman is a Darice die and the sentiment is from a Cardz TV stamp set.  I sam sharing this card for challenge 471 Winter/Snow over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back.

1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

Monochromatic magic. Love how all the elements work so well together. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff