WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Season's Greetings


 It's Saturday and it is another hot day, staying inside and doing as less as possible!  Doing a drive by post to share  another Christmas in July card. I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches  challenge #717, papers from my scrap stash, a  Momenta snowflake die, a sticker for the sentiment and a few gems.  It has been so hot  this week so I haven’t felt like doing much.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. Love the plaid background and how you brought in those colors elsewhere. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card. I love that plaid background - it will always remind me of country Christmases of my youth. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.