WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 28, 2023

You're So Hip

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  This  week over at the Cut it Up challenge blog the theme is Animals Parade.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from a watching a YT video, used a Stampin' Up stamp and die set that was gifted to me recently.  I colored the hippo with color pencils and cut the glasses with some glittter cardstock. Used a DCWV  card base, a piece of vellum and pattern paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad.  Finished the card by adding a few gems and I like it! I am sharing this card over at the Crafting Happiness challenge blog where it's Always Anything Goes!

Now that you've seen my card, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more Animals on Parade inspiration, Create and share your animal project, the challenge starts today and ends Friday, August 9, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

 

No comments: