WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Musings


 Hello Sunday evening, the weekend just goes by too fast; my to do list has too many items that I didn't complete.  Oh well I did manage to create this card that I created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #534.  I used papers from the Simple Stories Faith paper pad (scraps leftover from another project).   I used a piece of ephemera from the Simple Stories Bits & Pieces from the Full Bloom collection and a Love Nicole die for the sentiment.  Another card done, now I need to take some time this week to get some cards in the mail.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Dena J said...

Just love that big bold hello! Very pretty papers and floral cluster, Treva. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Brandi said...

So pretty, I love all the soft flowers, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca