WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello Wednesday, time really does fly.  I am awake but wish I was asleep, meant to share yesterday but as life would have it I wasn’t able.  Today’s card share was created using sketch inspiration from sketch #245 over at Sketch N Scrap.  The papers came from the Damask Love Girl Power paper pad, added some flowers from my stash and a stamped sentiment and the card was done! 

Thank you for your visit, continue to be well and hurry back soon. 

4 comments:

Sura said...

Beautiful birthday card!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love your flower clusters! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card! Pink and orange is one of my favorite color combos and the accent of blue is just perfect! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Really pretty color combination! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.