WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Quarter Fold Card


 Hello and happy hump day, another nice weather day in the forecast. I am doing a quick drive by post as I am hoping to get in to work earlier today.  Today's card share is a quarter fold card that  I created over the weekend.  I watched a YT video after seeing one of my crafty friends shared their rendition of the card. I used pattern paper from the Shimelle True Stories (almost done with this pad) 6x6 paper pad and a new CTMH stamp that I received in the mail on Saturday! It is from their In This Together stamp set.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #134 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit hurry back soon.

No comments: