WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentines Day


 Hello Sunday and start to a new week, I am up early trying to get a jump start on the chores that I didn’t do yesterday.  I am doing a quick drive by post to share another V-Day card, this is it I packed the stuff back up last night!  I used sketch inspiration from challenge #492 over at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday, papers from the Love Nicole True Love 6x6 paper pad, a heart die cut, a few gems and a stamped sentiment. Another card done and oone less card to do next year.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #134 over at  Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - another one of your cards that demonstrate your creative talents! Smart idea beginning cards to share with friends and loved ones next year! Thank you for sharing with US at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So fun, Treva! Love those stripes - they really set all the other papers off as well! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!