WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Warm Heart

 


Hello and happy Sunday, we have snow flurries in our area today which means I will probably be in for most of the day. I am doing a quick drive by post as I meant to post yesterday but was too tired. Today’s card share uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #406, pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye Well Hello 6x6 paper pad, a tag and bow die, some gems and an Echo Park stamp for the sentiment. I cut the mittens using the Cricut Designer Calendar cartridge I am sharing this card foe the Anything Goes challenge #132 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for visit, continue to be safe and hurry back.

6 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Loved this! The plaid background is perfect for that cute little pair of mittens! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Tracy F said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and those mittens are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful card.

Brandi said...

I love the plaid and the colours are fabulous. Those little bits are adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Allisa said...

Cute card, love the colors and your adorable mittens! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

libbystamps said...

So so cute! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.