WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Musings

 


Hello rainy Saturday morning, doing a quick drive by post before I get my day officially started.  Today’s card share uses sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #594,. I used papers from the My Mind”s Eye 6x6 Well Hello paper pad, an unbranded stitched circle die set, a Gina K stamp for the sentiment and a few Recollection gems. 

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

This is so pretty, Treva. I love that rose paper.

Evelyn

Patti said...

This is such an eye catcher- very pretty paper choices and you totally rocked the sketch. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debi said...

Lovely card. Feminine but not overdone. Great papers to use with the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Debi TMS DT

Melissa Craig said...

Ahhh - this is adorable. What a great birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Fun card! I love your papers!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and papers.