WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Memory Dex and Post Card

 


Today's project share is a Memory Dex and Post Card created for a challenge hosted by  Shanta on her YT channel and blog Creating From My Heart. I used papers and cut aparts from the Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl, a kit I received from one of my scrapping besties! I used Sizzix dies for the typewriter, scissors and dress form and the Crafter’s Companion Sew Lovely set for the thread spool. She wanted to receive them by tomorrow but I know that the way the post office has been operating she probably won't receive them until sometime next week. Another signature clean and simple project done and another challenge entered!

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.  

No comments: