WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Birthday Greetings

 


Hello and happy Saturday afternoon and holiday weekend.  I have had very little play time lately, way too much going on and I am feeling a little overwhelmed.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Fab Friday #217, a piece of DCWV Mulberry paper, pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, a Mama Elephant stamp and die set  and a little enamel dot for the bunny nose. I liked how this card came together and I was able to use up a few pieces of scrap paper too.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #144 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, have a safe and happy holiday! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute bunny, Treva - love these happy papers! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the little bunny. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the sweet little bunny you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.