WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Thanks


 Hello Tuesday, another warm day with a slight chance of afternoon showers in the forecast.  We really had a downpour yesterday with some flooding in certain areas.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #516.  I used  misc. scraps of paper, a Rubbernecker Stamps flower die that was recently gifted to me, a CTMH stamp and some gems.  This card is going postal to the person that blessed me with the die and some other scrapping goodies!

Thank you for your visit, hope you are staying well and that you'll return soon.  I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So lovely, Treva - I love a sweet stem, lol. Beautiful calm colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - what a nice clean card to send to your friend! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Marjolein said...

Beautiful card Treva! Thank you for joining us at TSOT this time. Groetjes Marjolein

libbystamps said...

Great take on Sketch 516 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Thank you for joining us!