WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Dance

 


Hello Thursday, still a lot going on but I have been trying to get some play time in!  I am up trying to get as much done as possible before going in to work.  Today's dance card was created for a 4 yo that was recently discharged from the hospital, she likes ballet and unicorns.  I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches  #615 and papers from the Take Note 6x6  Doodlebug paper pad,  I cut the ballet shoes using the Create-a-Friend Cricut cartridge and added a few more embellishments that have been in my stash for a while.  This card will be going postal today!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon. Take. care and continue to be safe.

4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a delightful card and I hope the little girl continues to feel better. So glad you found time to play along with our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Aww that little 4 year old will love your card. I’m sure glad you got to fit in some play time and that you played along with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches—thank you!!

Melissa Craig said...

So lovely! Those are sweet little ballet slippers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute! I love the ballet slippers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That