WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Hello Summer


 Hello and happy Thursday, hot and humid in our area today.  Where have I been, what have I been doing and why haven't I posted on my blog.  As I've said before life happens and sometimes you just can't juggle all of the balls which means things just aren't in synch.  Today I am sharing a quick project that I put together since we are approaching mid month and I need to be working on July's memory dex card.  It is another super simple project but it is at least providing a little distraction for me.  I am happy to report that I will finish the in class portion of my certification this week which should give me back some of my playtime!  I'm sharing this for the Anything Goes challenge #144 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.  Take care and be safe.


2 comments:

Dk said...

Cute summery card!💕

Migdalia said...

Super cute MDC!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts