WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Tuesday afternoon, it seems it has been forever since I shared on my blog, just way too much going on right now.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share some super simple 3x3 cards that I created to include with some RAKs that I had to send out recently.  I just used some miscellaneous paper, dies and stamps from my stash.  This is another good way to use up scraps of paper as I have lost of scraps of paper too.  I have been doing very good not making any purchases, as I have way too much stuff; I am trying to organize my stash and will be donating lots of stuff too.  

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe; hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love how you are using what you have to make such lovely projects. That's what I'm trying to do. You inspire me!