WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Happy Birthday

 


Hello and happy Sunday, raining here today so I have just been trying to play catch up.  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #451.  I used pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, cut the cupcake using a Sixxiz die, a stamp sentiment and a few Paper Studio heart gems and the card was done and is ready to go postal;  I  hope it arrives on time.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Dena J said...

Love the papers and colors to back the yummy looking die cut. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. ~Dena J

Anna said...

What a cute card. I love the patterned paper and the super yummy looking cupcake. I am also trying to get caught up with non-holiday cards...
Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Anna, Design Team

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fun papers and cheerful birthday image. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. May your holidays be blessed!
:) Marie
AHSC DT