WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday Musings

 




Hello and happy Tuesday, final week of 2021 and it has been a little bit since I shared.  It's not that I haven't done anything its just that life has prevented me from sitting down and doing a blog post.  I hope you had a good holiday and that you enjoyed some time with family and friends; I  am thankful that I got to spend time with my family.  Today I am sharing another installation from my 12 days of creating memory dex cards; I have just two more that I need to do this challenge will be marked complete!  I used some Recollections paper, a Sizzix die for the santa and a Momenta die for the sentiment; added some Bo Bunny gems for the eyes.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #156 over at CardzTV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.  I will be sharing my Cut it Up design team project on Friday.

No comments: