WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Christmas

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, another mild weather day in our area!  I am moving right along with getting my holiday cards done, hoping to get them in the mail by next weekend.  I’ve already sent cards for two different swaps so I just need to finish the cards for family and friends.  Today’s card share may very well be the one that I make  multiples, just need to see if I have the larger paper pad.  I put this card together after watching a Cardz TV YT video,  I used papers from the Craft Smith Say Freeze 6x6 paper pad, cut the deer using the December 25th Cricut cartridge, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots. I was really pleased with how this card came out, I think the paper choice really compliments the design.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #154 over at Cardz TV, thank you Mary for your inspiration!

No comments: