WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy hump day, seasonal weather in today's forecast.  Today's project share is Day 1 & 2 of my Twelve Days of memorydex creating; this is just something that me another one of my crafty friends have decided to do!  I used mostly leftover papers from other projects, a Unity Stamp for the deer sentiment, a Sizzix thinlit for the deer, some mini jeweled stars and a Silhouette Design Store file  for the taco.  I even pulled out some of my glitter pens and alcohol markers!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #155 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll visit again soon; on Friday I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

No comments: