WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday Musings


 Hello and happy Wednesday, seasonal temps and some possible ice in today's forecast.  I am doing another quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #636, the piece of pattern paper was gifted to me as part of a kit from another crafter, still still need to use more contents before I reveal how I used what she sent me!  Everything else used came from my stash,  another signature clean and simple card done and ready to go postal!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and come back soon.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

so clean, simple and pretty.

Andrea W said...

A lovely get well card. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Nice and easy get well card. Wonderful use of all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.