WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mother's Day


 Hello and happy Saturday, another week has gone by and my to do list has lots of un-checked items.  Today's card share is one that I put together using sketch inspiration from the card maps, papers from the Simple Stories Faith 12x12 paper pad, some circle dies, a Recollections heart sticker, stamped sentiment and faux stitching using a Bo Bunny stamp.  I am sharing this card for the Shopping our Stash challenge #469 - What a Difference You've Made in my Life.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash...sweet card for that special lady in your life!! Thanks for playing along with our "What a difference you made" challenge over at SOS!!