WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Thinking of You


 Hello and happy Sunday, the start of a new week!  I was able to get a little crafting done yesterday so I am sharing one of the cards that I put together yesterday using sketch inspiration from Shopping Our Stash challenge #468.  Papers from DCWV, a Stampin’ Up stamp, circle dies and a few scattered gems. I colored the bird using a alcohol marker and glittery pens.  Another card done and ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

dj said...

Thanks for joining the fun, shopping your stash, and playing along with our sketch challenge over at SOS!! It is always a good feeling to finish are card and get it out to the postal...and this one is sure to make someone smile!!