WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Happy Easter

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, so happy to finally be able to share; life has been really hectic which means my playtime was put on hold.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share an Easter card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #550.

I used a digital stamp from DRS Designs that I colored with alcohol markers, papers from the Echo Park Hello  Easter 6x6 paper pad, some DCWV paper, and a Sizzix Framelit die for the tag.  The sentiment is a Fun Stampers Journey stamp and the the gems are the from the Creative Imaginations,; using stuff that has been in my stash for a long time.

Thank you for your visit, take care and continue to be safe; hurry back.

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a beautiful Easter card you've created using our TSOT sketch!! Love the bold yellow lily that contrasts so nicely with your choice of colors for the tag and background! Thank you so much for sharing your card and sense of design with us!!! -Donna

Willa Jean said...

I have misses your creations! Beautiful card!

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love the soft colors and the flowers you have included. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team