WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Thinking of You

 


Hello and happy Wednesday,  I should be getting ready for bed but I wanted to share this card.  I meant to share it yesterday but I never got around to doing it.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #653, papers from several DCWV paper pads, a heart embossing folder some Recollections enamel hearts and a stamp for the sentiment.  I have mixed feelings about how the card came out but I still plan to send it.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe; I hope you'll stop by again soon.

5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Your card is sure to cheer up the receiver. Red is a fun color. Love the plaid background. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Raechelle Bellus said...

I really like the plaid! This is a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!

Debbie said...

Love this! The embossed red paper with the plaid is a great combo!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Debi said...

Oh, do I love plaid paper! Fabulous card. Happy you shared it at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge! Debi DT TMS

Tangii said...

Clean and sweet! Great card, thanks for playing along with TMS, hope to see you again!