WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Bee Happy


 Hello and happy Tuesday, it's my birthday and I am happy!  Thankful, grateful and blessed that is my motto as I celebrate another trip around the sun!  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from card sketch #233 from Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers from the Honey Bee Stamps Bee Bliss 6x6 paper pad, an Echo Park die for the bee and a Sizzix die set for the sentiment; finished the card by adding a few faux pearls.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back!

5 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Love this!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love this card Treva! That bumblebee is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

ow cute! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Chris C said...

Love your bee and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! That cute little bee would make anyone happy! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap and Happy Belated Birthday!