WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 13, 2023

Cut it Up #269 - Anything Goes

 


Hello and happy Friday, still celebrating by birthday!  This evening I am going to dinner with one of my GirlTrek besties. Welcome to the first post of the year for the Cut it Up challenge blog, the theme for challenge #269  is Anything Goes!  

Today's project share is a card created using one of this month's cardmaps from Pagemaps, more papers from the Honey Bee Stamps Bee Bliss 6x6 paper pad, a daisy stamp and die set, some gems and a Woodware stamp for the sentiment.  A super cute card done and ready to go postal!

Now that you have seen my project, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project using a die (Anything Goes).  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday weekend!  Take care and come back soon.

6 comments:

Larelyn said...

I'm so glad you're continuing to celebrate your birthday! I love this card - the image is wonderful and I love the paper choices. Thank you for continuing on with us at Cut it Up.

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, Treva! This is so lovely! Wonderful colors and the daisies are so sweet! Enjoy the weekend!

CA Scrapper said...

I love that card!! So pretty.

Enjoy your birthday weekend!!

Leslie

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love your paper choices and those large sized daisies are fabulous!!

Jackie Cornfield said...

Great card, loving being part of this talented team! Jackie x

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flowers and the pretty card design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda