WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Happy Birthday

 


Hello Wednesday, today I am sharing a birthday card that I created over the weekend using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #590.  Monday was my sister's birthday so this card is going to her late (of course).  I used some Momenta papers, an embossing folder, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle die, a Prima flower and some Recollections gems.  Still working to use my stash but sad to say I did recently add somethings!

Thank you for your visit wishing you and yours a wonderful day.  I hope you'll come by soon, I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday.

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Trevor, your sister will love your card! Such happy colors and so much texture! Thank you for sharing g with us once again at TSOT!!! -Donna

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the happy and bold colours that you used - great birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT:)