WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday Musings


 Hello, happy cold  and rainy Tuesday in our area.  Dong a quick afternoon post to share a signature clean and simple card using this month's card sketch over at Stick it Down.  I used some DCWV papers, a Crafter's Companion stamp and die set and some Stampin' Up jewels.  I cut the word birthday using some Glitzy cardstock; not really visible in the picture.  Another card done and ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a great day; hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Such a pretty card! I love the color choices and the mixed fonts for your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Stick it Down!

MJ's Kraze said...

I love the color palette you picked.
Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT.