WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday Musings

 




Hello and happy Saturday, why has it been a week since I last shared!  I guess you could blame it on life but I have been creating just not sharing.  Today I am sharing four cards using the same sketch which came from Stamptastic Designs.  I used papers from the SEI Juliette 6x6 paper pad, miscellaneous label dies and stamps from my stash.  I finished the cards by adding some Recollections pearl embellishments. I'm kicking off my 2023 use my stash campaign, hoping not to make any purchases, wish me luck!   My one word for the year is De-clutter so what better way to start off is by using and sharing my stash of crafting goodies. I am sharing this project the Anything Goes Challenge #1-2023 over at  A Perfect Time to Craft and Love to Craft Challenge #72.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a lovely set of cards Treva. Your selection of pretty DP really make them special. Thanks so much for sharing over at We Love To Craft. :)