WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 8, 2023

CIU 286 - Back to School

 


Hello and happy Friday, happy for the weekend and hoping to get  a lot done! Today’s project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #286 is Back to School.

This is another project where my original thought changed as I gathered my supplies and what I chose to use.  I used papers from DCWV and  several different dies from my stash, I do like the outcome so I just need to learn not to be not so rigid and allow for some flexibility which could possibly save me some time.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Back to School project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

3 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Perfect back to school card! Love the Polaroid die!

ScrappyHorses said...

This makes me smile! Great patterns, colors and perfect dies!

CA Scrapper said...

What a perfect card!! Love all the bright colors.

Leslie