WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sweet Treat

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, doing a quick drive by to share one of my most recent layouts.  I have been on a quest to scrap me more as I'm usually the one behind the camera.  Today's LO is one that I created using pictures taken during a summer celebration at work; I called it Friday Fun Frenzy!  I had fun just chillin, trying to lift the morale of the hospital staff!  I used papers from an Echo Park and stickers from an Echo Park paper pack, some dies, enamel dots and I even pulled the felt hearts from a bag that was sitting in my stash.  I like it and it helps me complete  another LO toward my quarterly goal. I'm sharing this for the Challenge YOURself  #117 - Life Balance, fun work celebrations help with work balance!

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.  Take care and continue to be safe!

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Treva! I absolutely love your beautiful page. Yes, I think there's not a better way to achieve live balance than to treat your fellow coworkers and lift their spirits!! It looks like a lot of fun and I love that YOU got in the photos, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. YAY!!!

Tracy P said...

How fun! Yes, balancing work life is very important. We are there more so than at home, right? Love your design and your photos. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.