WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Friends

 


Hello Saturday morning,  started this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get a chance to finish!   Today's project share is my latest layout of me and some of my crafty friends!  I really like how it came out even though the outcome was a little different from my original vision.  I used papers from the CTMH My Reflections  paper pack,  some Prima flowers that I recently won from participating in a challenge, some faux wood letters and hearts,  Recollections pearls and finally some TH Small Talk stickers.   Friends are truly the family we choose and I love these ladies, so grateful that our paths crossed!  The journaling is in a pocket on the back.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return again soon!  Be well and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: