WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Happy Harvest

 


It's Sunday evening and I have been binge watching Netflix for the last two days; shame on me because that means I haven't done my chores!  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration Atlantic Hearts  sketch challenge #540, miscellaneous scraps of paper, a tag die and an Art Impression stamp for the sentiment.  I cut the apple using my SLICE machine which hadn't used in a long time.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.


2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love this fall card, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fresh and fun fall card with an apple theme! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon.
:) Marie
AHSC DT