WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 22, 2023

CIU #287 - Inspired by a Book or Song

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin! Today's drive by post showcases my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #287 is a project inspired by a book or song.

I created a card inspired by a song that has been playing in my head for the last few weeks, I am not sure why so I decided to just go with it.  The song title is Hello by Lionel Richie, I used sketch inspiration form this month's card sketch over at the Stick it Down FB group.  The pattern papers came from the Damask Girl Power series, the phone came from a Richard Garry stamp and die set, the sentiment stamp and speech bubble have been in my stash and have long been separated from their packaging.  I finished this clean and simple card by adding a Recollections enamel hear in the corner.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will go over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design inspiration.  Create and share your project inspired by a book or song, the challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at noon PST.

Take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty Treva. I am a huge fan of Lionel Richie and I understand how that song can get stuck in your head! Have a good weekend.

Leslie

Heather said...

How fun! The little phone is adorable! Crazy how a song can get stuck in your head, isn't it?!