WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Feel Better Soon


Hello Tuesday, mild temps and no rain in the forecast.  Today I am sharing a get well card using inspiration from sketch #107 over at  Sketch N Scrap.  I used paper scraps from the My Mind's Eye Happier 6x6 paper pad, a CTMH stamp gifted to me Felisa (one of my scrappin' besties) and some Echo Park enamel dots.  I made this card for one of my co-workers who recently had surgery.  I'm sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #16 and the Super Scraps Saturday Challenge #322 over at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another card share from my One Sheet Wonder project.

7 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have created a very beautiful card. Love those colors. tfs

Lisa in Texas said...

This is beautiful and will make anyone feel better! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Chris C said...

Beautiful get well card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I'm sure your co-worker loved it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina - DT

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card! Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!