WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Thank You


Hello Monday, it is almost 2:00 in the morning and everyone in the house is awake.  So I decided to share a project that I worked on over the weekend.  One of my friends sent me a video last week with the one of the One Sheet Wonder card templates so I decided to try it.  There are different variations of the same concept on YT.  I used one sheet of  pattern paper, stamps, die cuts and misc. embellishments from my stash.  This project used note cards smaller than the normal A2 size cards, I made twenty cards.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

You did great! They are lovely!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful project. You were really on a roll but a job well done!!!