WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hello


It's Wednesday afternoon, cool temps outside but warm inside.  I'm back today with another installment of my One Sheet Wonder Cards.  As I mentioned previously I made a total of 20 cards so I still have 10 more to share after today's post.  I didn't add any embellishments with these,  I just added some glimmer mist to the base and added a stamped or die cut sentiment.  I cut the hello with the butterfly using the Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge and I used some gold Smooch to color the butterfly and the other hello die was from Crafter's Companion.  Take care and I hope you'll come back again soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Again, more beautiful cards. A job well done.

Krafthead said...

Love them! Perfect way to use up scraps or stretch your pattern paper!