WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 23, 2017

You Are Amazing



Hello and happy Monday, we have rain in the forecast sometime in the next few days.  I had a really productive weekend as I was able to complete several cards so I should have my blog posts covered for this week.  Today I am sharing a card using sketch inspiration from sketch #2 from the World Card Making Day monthly challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.   I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Honey  Cake 6x6 paper pad, a Recollections sentiment stamp, a border punch,  a flower cut with my SLICE machine and a button; all from my stash.  I am also sharing this card for the button challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.   Take care and have a marvelous Monday!

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

So pretty! I love the soft color palette! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Such a pretty card - I like the button center. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so pretty and that paper just makes this card pop.

Lori said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the pretty soft colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Love the soft colors on this card and the nice sentiment! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card :) Just love the soft colors you used :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina - DT