WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Grateful


Hello and happy Wednesday, another nice Fall day here in our area.  I quickly became bored with the one sheet wonder process but I still plan to share at least five more of the cards that I created using that process.  I usually use sketches for my cards and LOs and I am always looking for ways to use paper scraps and stick to my clean and simple style.  I really need to get my Thanksgiving cards done and some LOs.  Today I am sharing a card that I created for the Fall Fun Crop hosted by Sketch N Scrap on their FB page, I originally hoped to share all of the cards created for that crop together in one post but I'm not sure I will get the last one done.   When putting this card together I used most everything from the Simple Stores Hello Fall kit with the exception of the heart (ruined the one that came with the kit) that I cut with the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge and the gems placed in the center of the flowers.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this beautifully designed card. Your assortment of paper is very lovely.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Cute fall card filled with love